Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

We had the most extraordinary Thanksgiving Day!! Sandy and Bill treated us to lunch at the Sheridan Hotel where we ate tons of food. They had a buffet with every type of food imaginable. After stuffing our bellies, we ventured out to the pier and beach. It was the most beautiful day and Morghan and Lleyton loved running in the surf and playing in the sand. We could not have asked for a more blessed day.




Morghan loves her Daddy

This is my handsome husband on the beach!

We had given up by now trying to keep him somewhat clean!!



I tried to get a picture of his wet bum.

Our annual family picture on the beach

Lleyton watching Daddy and Morghan frolicking in the water

They had so much fun in the water and running from the waves!!!

This is Lleyton saying "cheese"



Lleyton looking for shells

Loving on the "wild man"

Getting used to the sand between my toes
The handsome boys

Morghan finds a friend wherever we go!


On the pier watching fishermen catching blow fish and flounder

Watching a jellyfish swim out to sea

Bill and Lleyton checking out the beach

Bill, Sandy, Morghan and Lleyton looking for creatures in the ocean

Second annual picture on the pier

I love my "little munch"

Morghan posing before we left for Thanksgiving lunch
Morghan insisted I take a picture with her "fancy" shoes. She loves these shoes and would wear them every day if I allowed her to.

No comments: